For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

MaMa



The boys with their GREAT GRANDMOTHER! She is 84 years old, and could run circles around anyone. "Ma Ma" as we call her began watching T when he was only a few months old. Not daily but a few days here and there, and now bravely continues this pattern with both boys. This is not an easy task, and each time I go to pick them up she never complains or fusses. She is always delighted to see them and would rearrange her plans to have the opportunity to spend time with them.
What a blessing to have my grandmother making an impact on my boys, and I am certain that the times they spend with her will impact their lives forever.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

MaMa NEVER ages - EVER! I know she loves those boys to pieces. I'm so glad that she's able to continue to spend time with them. They will forever be grateful for that time & they will have so many fond memories of her years down the road.