For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Let the prayers begin!

Bailey is playing football for the Eastside Dolphins. Practice started last week. Thursday night they will begin practicing with all their pads on. They had to have 10 hours of non contact practice before they wear all the gear.
Bailey is small, but he is tough. He weighs in at a whopping 53lbs. with clothes and shoes.
He is so ready to tackle someone, I just don't think he realizes that the other teams players are just as excited to tackle someone.
This should be an interesting few months.
I will most defintely post more football pictures.



He's in the back still standing.


1 comment:

jane said...

Hi
I am a teacher at Eastside High and a member at Taylors First Baptist. I am interested in starting a stitching group. Cross stitching or knitting, whatever!Are you interested? You can contact me through my blog. :)