For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, March 8, 2008

One of these days

I have several things I want to post about. The problem is....we had some computer problems a while back, and our good friend B worked on our computer. He was nice enough to load the new Windows Vista on our computer (he can do this legally) and it is wonderful except, I am not very computer smart and I am having a hard time figuring out how to upload and save pictures. I am determined to do it without help! Maybe you call that stubborn, I am not sure which but anyway.
I will figure it out, and I will begin posting again. Until then........

1 comment:

JOY GARNER WHITT said...

I am glad you are finally settled in your house. And about that computer thing, I had to teach myself everything I know about the computer so you will be a pro in no time. Tell your family hello for me.