For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, February 29, 2008

Update

We have been in the new house for 8 days now. I can't say we are all settled, but settled enough to function without complete chaos.We could not have done it without the help of Tim's parents, my mom and my dad, and our friends. THANK YOU!! We feel so blessed to have such willing and giving people in our lives.

Bailey has made a new friend who just happens to be 70 years young. He looks for him constantly outside to come shoot hoops with him, or just to chat.
Tyler has played outside more in the 8 days we have lived here than the whole 6 years we lived in the apts. They both have adjusted very well. The dog on the other hand, not so much. Tippy is having a hard time. I think he still has not figured out that this is his home now. hopefully he will soon be adjusted.

so.... that's it for now. Nothing else exciting to report. Have a great weekend!

No comments: