For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tuesday's Accomplishments

Oh... let me tell you...... I have the most amazing friends who have hired movers to move us!!!!!! Is that not AWESOME!!!!

I am totally pumped now. What a huge blessing ,and will make the move not so dreaded.


I have Bible Study on Monday nights, so....no packing then.
Tuesday..

I packed 7 boxes, (books, books and more books) and Tim cleaned out his half of the chest of drawers in our bedroom.

Completely exciting post huh??? I am not going to continue this packing update blogging like I talked about in the previous post. It is just too boring. Who wants to read that??

My house looks like a train wreck! This will be hard to deal with for the next two weeks, but I can do it.. I think.

Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments: