For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hello Blog World

OH MY GOODNESS!

It has been over a month since I have logged in to Blogger. That is crazy! I guess I have just been slack. Reading and "lurking" on other blogs and then no time for my own. I intend to return to blogging. Soon, Soon, Soon.

We will be moving the end of Feb. so I really need to be packing instead of blogging.
I guess we will see which one wins out more often.

I could blog about my progress in packing and cleaning out. Boring for my 2 or 3 readers (HA) but possibly motivating for me.

So today so far.....

Completely cleaned out our bedroom closet (it is quite large and FULL of stuff.
I did put most of the stuff back in the closet but I know now exactly what is in there, and know that it is all going with us.

Sent about 6 bags of stuff to Goodwill

Sent about 4 bags of stuff to the Garbage.

Never knew so much could fit in a closet.


I also cleaned out my Lingerie/ Jewelry Cabinet it is kind of funny that I have a cabinet like that because I own very little of either one of those things.

And lastly I packed every picture and picture frame in this apartment.
So, I guess I should get busy again.
Its good to be back.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So, I see what's up with you, but . . . do share the details - where are yall moving to? Hope all is well (other than busy) in your world!

Love ya,
Jennifer :-)

Anonymous said...

...about time!