For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our 12th Anniversary!

Sunday June 22 was our 12th anniversary. Unfortunately, that afternoon we were involved in an accident.
The EMS guy joked with me and said, "Well I guess your anniversary went out with a BANG!"

We are so thankful that the Lord protected us like he did. It has not been fun, but it could have been so much worse.

Thank you so much for your prayers, calls, e-mails, hospital visits, home visits, and food.

Our family is so blessed to have such a wonderful circle of friends and family. You do not know how much that means. I just pray I can be half the friend or relative to whomever I see in need as you all have been to us.

God is good, all the time!

2 comments:

JOY GARNER WHITT said...

OH MY GOSH, is everyone OK? Who was in the hospital? Is there anything we can do? Please let me know how everyone is doing!!
(A side note, though: It is hard to believe that you two have been married 12 years - Time flies!!) Let me hear from you!

Jennifer said...

Well . . . DANG!! That's HORRIFIC! What happened? Is everyone OK? Who was in the hospital? Do yall need anything? What a way to 'celebrate' 12 years, huh? I CANNOT believe it's been that long! Holler at me when you get a chance or e-mail and let me know what's up!

Love ya,
Jennifer :-)