For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tyler's Graduation

Tyler graduated from 5th grade! UNBELIEVABLE!!! Not that he graduated , LOL, but because time has absolutely flown by. I cannot believe I will have a child in Middle School in a few months. It was a nice ceremony complete with caps, and pomp and circumstance (no gowns, no diplomas) we have to save something for high school right? That will be here before I know it. This is Tyler standing with his teacher as he was announced at Graduation. You will just have to trust me on this since this picture stinks. Thankfully, Papa Landreth had his video camera and he knows how to operate it unlike me and my camera.


The kids in their caps. Again the best picture I could get as Tyler was turning to talk to a friend.



1 comment:

JOY GARNER WHITT said...

Congrats to your boys!! And trust me, they do grow up tooooooo fast!! Enjoy them!