For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, October 4, 2008

3 months later

Oh my goodness! It has been almost 3 months since I have blogged. Sorry faithful blog friends. (all 3 of you maybe??) I guess I am as good at blogging as I am photography!

So .... I don't think I can completely update everything that has happened in the last 2+ months, nor would you sit and read all of it.

We had an interesting summer. That's really all I can say about it. Tyler started Middle School this year. Can you believe that? Where do the years go? Bailey started 4th grade. We are in full swing with football for Bailey. His team is 2-1 so far. Tyler will play basketball , and they both want to play baseball this spring. We have limited them to 2 sports each. Even that is enough to make you crazy!

That's it for now! I will try to do better.

No comments: