For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Antique Show

About one year ago, one of our good customers (who also happens to be our landlord) asked me to help her decorate for the Annual Antique Show at the Art Museum. Since that time we have talked and planned, and talked and planned. I did not know at the time what a JOB this would be, or what an honor it is to be asked to decorate for this show. It was a great experience! Lots of hard work, but I am so glad I did it. Here are some pictures of our creations. The antique show is this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Greenville County Art Museum. If that is your thing, you might want to check it out.
Above is the Main food table at the front entrance. We did many arrangements around this table.Below are some close ups of each arrangement.












The arrangements below were at the back entrance to the museum.













No comments: