For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, July 10, 2007




Bailey insisted I take this picture of Tippy. He thought it was the cutest thing he has ever seen! He LOVES this dog. He has wanted a dog since he was old enough to say the word. He would ask for one for every holiday and almost every day in between. So a year ago in April we finally got a dog! He is a "mutt" from the Humane Society. It took a long time for me to decide I could handle a dog in our house, and I even tried to figure out how to back out of it on the way to get him.But, to everyones amazement it took no time at all for me to fall in love with him. He has been the best dog. We could not ask for him to be any better.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awwwww, there's my Tippy! He's just too cute!!!