For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fourth of July at Fluor






Waiting for the fireworks display to begin at Fluor on Saturday evening.
Each year Fluor does a GREAT family event for the 4th for their employees and their families. Fortunately for us the last two years we have been able to participate with our friends B and J. The fireworks display goes on for at least 25 minutes and is defintely worth the wait. I made a poor attempt to capture some of the fireworks, but my photography skills are not any better than my computer skills so... the picture is pretty bad. The other pictures are the boys goofing off,and the father and son one was just a "kodak moment" I thought I would share.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like yall had a great 4th!! Awesome pictures - the sunset ones are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!