For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Buddies

My youngest son B and his buddy J. Believe it or not J (the one on the right with a "buzz cut") is 3 yrs. younger than B. Not only do they look the same age, they also act the same age. So, I guess the question is ... Is B immature for his age or is J mature for his age???? Who cares! They enjoy spending time together and that is great because... J is the son of B and J who are very close friends of Tim and I. We met in Sunday School at church and have been close friends for about 3 years now. B and J came up with a fabulous idea a few months back to give each couple date nights. So every other Friday night Tim and I get to go out while B and J keep our boys and vice versa. It has been GREAT! Even when we don't do anything fabulous, just having the opportunity to talk uninterrupted is very nice and needed in marriage.Thanks B and J for coming up with a great idea!

No comments: