For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Excitement is in the Air!

We are all very anxious and exicted to leave for our vacation on Saturday. We have been looking forward to this for a long time, and it is almost here. This vacation is special because it is the FIRST time that just me, Tim and the boys have been on vacation. Seems a little odd that in 11 years we have never been on vacation alone, but it has never worked out for lots of different reasons.
We have no specific plans except to have fun and enjoy each others company in a different setting without all the hustle and bustle of everyday life to distract us.
We plan to take lots of pictures to share.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, how I wish I was going on a real vacation. :-(

Anways, have a GREAT time & be safe! I look forward to reading your blog about it & seeing all the pics. Is Tippy going with yall??? Holler at me when you get back and let's GET TOGETHER already!!!

Love ya,
Jennifer :-)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the beach! I'm envious.....Tom and I have been married 6 and a half years and have yet to have a vacation with just our immediate family, so I can understand your excitement. Have fun and stay safe!!