For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Blogger's Block

When I began this blog, I thought I would post very often with random thoughts that popped into my head. After all, those who know me know that I am not typically at a loss for words. Hence the name of the blog, Babblin'. I can do some babbling let me tell you.
However,(let me chase a little rabbit...my pastor says when you see the word however in the bible you better buckle your seat belts because something big is about to be said. HOWEVER, in this blog it means absolutely nothing) lately the only time I have anything to post is if we have done something that warrants taking pictures and I post a little explanation of the pictures.

I guess I have never really been a writer, maybe this is the problem? I have even been to those sites that "prompt" your blogging creativity. I look at them and nothing happens. I am not inspired. What is wrong with me??? Is Alison at a loss for words?? Oh the many people who would be praising God for his miracles.

SO...until a thought is born ....

2 comments:

JOY GARNER WHITT said...

Allison - This is your blog. Write whatever you want to. There are no rights or wrongs. Write about your salvation experience, some childhood memories, your likes, your dislikes, things that make you happy, things that make you sad, an email you got from someone that made you laugh, a poem, a good book you have read, anything. I can't tell you how many times I have started to just delete my whole blog but then I think of something else to write or I get an email from someone encouraging me. You are doing a good job. Keep the entries coming. Joy

Babblin' in SC said...

Thanks so much Joy!