For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, September 14, 2007

Tyler's Game



I have posted many pictures of Bailey playing football. I thought it was time to post a few pictures of Tyler playing his game. He is a star player of this game. HA!
So, for those of you wondering why there are fewer pictures of Tyler in various situations and activities??? It is because this is the position you most see him in. All the pictures would look the same just different clothes and scenes. My 2 boys could not be any more different. They both bring so much joy to our lives in 2 TOTALLY different ways. Tyler says he wants to play Basketball at church this year, and Baseball this spring. We will see....
Hope everyone has a great weekend!



1 comment:

Satchell said...

Is the pot calling the kettle black?