For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Seriously Random Thoughts

I am leaving Friday morning for a girls weekend with 2 great friends. We are going to Charleston. One of the girls has never been, so we plan to do some fun "touristy" (is that a word?) things like a harbor dinner cruise, carriage ride and etc. I am really excited and have been looking forward to this trip for several months.

I wish I knew what the weather will be. It would certainly help me decide what to pack. Oh well I will figure it out.

By the way.... The weather has been absolutely WONDERFUL lately. I LOVE IT. I hope it stays this way for a while.

1 comment:

JOY GARNER WHITT said...

I hope you have a wonderful time. Every mom & wife needs a girls getaway weekend from time to time.