For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, September 3, 2007

Clemson vs. FSU

All the males in our house are watching "THE game". Bailey is a USC fan with his Papa Landreth and Tyler and Tim are Clemson fans. Needless to say there is some serious "banter" going on in our house right now. Oh the joys of football season. This is the first year the boys have really been interested enough in football for me to really tell I am in testosterone land. OH well, it could be worse huh? It is actually really cool to sit back and watch the 3 of them enjoying this together.

1 comment:

JOY GARNER WHITT said...

I think that is wonderful, great bonding time, making memories. Take it from me, I grew up in a house full of boys and that "bantering" will get a whole lot worse as they get older. But you will enjoy every minute if it. Tell Mike & Barbara hello for me.