For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dolphins 1-1

The Dolphins lost tonight to the Taylors Falcons 28-19. The Dolphins did not play anything like they are capable of playing. Oh well. They are kids. Bailey said, "The coach can't be mad at me, I did not even have the ball." He is truly a team player. Always encouraging the guys, cheering, giving them high fives and pats on the back. He is just happy to be a part of the team never complaining about being tired, or the amount of time he gets to play. He is not the best player on the team, but I have to say he has to be the best "sport". I can brag because this is my blog!!!
I have some good pictures from tonight, but I will probably not post them until after the weekend.

1 comment:

JOY GARNER WHITT said...

To quote you, "It's your blog, brag all you want".