For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Dolphins

The dolphins pulled out a win tonight against My Father's House Wolverines (????). The score was 24-18. No Team in our division has been able to beat any team in their division this year, so this was a big win for our little guys. I say little because some of the guys on this team were HUGE!!! I was not there, but Tim said a couple of the boys were adult size. There is no weight limit for boys playing on the line. The weight limit for the other positions is 115 lbs. (I think, maybe a little more or less but...) Remember Bailey weighs54lbs.
They will play a makeup game Monday night against the Greer Lions. This will determine their placement in the playoffs.

Next up church basketball. Both Bailey and Tyler will be playing, and hopefully on the same team.

No comments: