For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tapped out Tippy

On most Sundays after church we go to Tim's parents house for lunch. We usually take Tippy with us because they have a nice big backyard where he can run and play freely that he does not have at our apartments. Also, they love Tippy and are kind enough to keep him for us when we go out of town. Anyway.... each Sunday afternoon when we get back from Nanny and Papa's, Tippy is completely worn out. He is done for the day. I happened to catch a picture of him looking especially worn out from today.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awwwwww Tippy! He's so tired! I love seeing him snuggled up with his blankie. That still just tickles me!!