For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Season is over!

The dolphins played in the playoffs last night. but lost to the South Greenville Bulldogs. They were a little "bummed", but they fought hard to the end. I do not remember the score something like 37-13. These boys had a GREAT season and learned so much about football and each other. The coach told them last night, out of all the Eastside Dolphins teams only 2 made it to playoffs, and their team finished 2nd in their division,so they had a lot to be proud of. He told them to hold their heads up and they were going to walk off the field the same way they walked on to the field. He also commended them for being good students and all around good kids, not just good athletes.

For me, it was bittersweet (for lack of a better word), I would like to have seen them go further in the playoffs, but at the same time I was ready for the season to be over.

Maybe I will have more time for blogging now??? We will see??

1 comment:

JOY GARNER WHITT said...

Will be glad to see you doing more blogging. Hope you are doing good. Love ya!