For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a busy, but very nice Thanksgiving. My brother, sister in law and niece and nephew are here from New Jersey.We have enjoyed getting to spend time with them this week. Tyler and Bailey have been so excited to spend lots of time with their cousins. We ate lunch at my mom's house with them and our friends who joined us this year. We had AWESOME food and great fellowship. We then headed over to my grandmother's house (MaMa) and spent some time there before heading over to Tim's grandmother's house.I have some pictures. Most from the last few days at my mom's and a couple from MaMa's house. I still have a hard time remembering to take pictures, but it seems that when I did remember Tim was always in the picture. We are so thankful for all our family and the opportunity to spend time with them each year. Thank goodness for holidays that force us to stop and spend time with each other.I hope everyone had a great holiday!

1 comment:

JOY GARNER WHITT said...

I am so glad that you got to see your families. That is so important in our rush, rush world. Everyone was here with us this year except Kami and her family. They had to be with her in-laws this year and although we understand, we really missed them.
Hello to your families.
Love, Joy