For I know the plans I have for you ,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, November 5, 2007

Playoffs and ETC.

The Dolphins earned a spot in the playoffs after winning tonight against the Greer Lions 7-6. If they win the Championship, they will be invited to Virginia. Why? and what that means, I have no idea. That is just the information we received tonight. Personally traveling to VA seems a little extreme for 8 & 9 year olds to me but....? What do I know. I am not sure when the playoff games will be or where, but will keep you informed. You all were probably afraid of that weren't you. HA! Never fear football season will be over soon, and I can blog about Basketball.
Tyler and Bailey are both playing and PRAISE THE LORD!!!! they are on the same team!!
This will make life so much easier. Tyler is very excited. Bailey is still wrapped up in football. Neither one of them has spent a lot of time playing basketball so it should prove quite interesting.

No comments: